There are couple of new feature added as well as performance improvements
- The issue with MBROLA TTS fixed and by default 3 voices are available. For details look at http://code.google.com/p/mobicents/issues/detail?id=1476
- New mixers are added for Conference Endpoint http://code.google.com/p/mobicents/issues/detail?id=1599
- Connection can now be audited to know the statistics at real-time. Details at http://code.google.com/p/mobicents/issues/detail?id=1598
- For more details look at http://code.google.com/p/mobicents/issues/list?cursor=1604&q=label%3AComponent-Media-Server%20label%3ARelease-Type-Candidate-3%20label%3AVersion-2.0.00&updated=1604&ts=1280517894&can=1
- The majority of effort was to integrate the SS7 lower layers MTP2/MTP3 on MMS side such that MMS can be used as Media Gateway once B Channel Endpoint is done. For SS7 related announcement look at http://groups.google.com/group/mobicents-public/browse_thread/thread/e9d5a29020612e1c
The MMS 2.x.y can be controlled using MGCP Protocol
To understand how to use JSR-309 Impl with Sip Servlet look at JSR 309 Demo example available with latest Mobicents Sip Servlets Server release.
To understand how to use Mobicents Media Server with JAIN SLEE Server look at mgcp-demo, echo and packet-relay-demo examples.
Mobicents Media Server Home Page:
MMS Guide page:
Where to download from?
The distribution can be found on SourceForge.net. The binary package for standalone is mms-standalone-2.0.0.CR3.zip
Looking forward to your feedback:
Mobicents Media Server Team